- Should a Consumer register as a user on DuviBuddy’s online store, DuviBuddy or its authorised service provider may require personal information of such a Consumer.
- The Consumer undertakes to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- DuviBuddy agree not to use, without a Consumer’s express consent, a Consumer’s personal information for any purpose other than it was disclosed.
- DuviBuddy makes use of third party service providers who assist in interaction, ordering and delivering goods and the Consumer authorise DuviBuddy to provide its personal information to such parties where reasonably required.
- DuviBuddy agrees to take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that all personal information of Consumers are kept secure and is reasonably protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure, access or other applications.
- Although DuviBuddy takes every precaution to protect the private information of Consumers, and attempts to ensure that all of employees, third party service providers or partners who may have access to such personal information adhere to the same standard of privacy, DuviBuddy takes no responsibility for the breach, loss or misuse of such private information when in possession of such parties.
- DuviBuddy agrees to return or destroy any and all personal information of a Consumer in its possession or control, on written request of such Consumer.
- DuviBuddy undertakes not to retain any personal information for a period which may be exceed the period for which such information was originally provided, unless it is required by law to do so.
- DuviBuddy undertakes never to sell or make available the personal information of a Consumer to any third party other than as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, unless where required to do so by law.
- DuviBuddy shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any disclosure of personal information to third parties by a Consumer directly.